What's new

[Hỏi đáp] Amazing location&View in HCMC 1min Tan Dinh Church

vinacert2507

Phượt tử
Amazing location&View in HCMC 1min Tan Dinh Church

My house located in the center of Ho Chi Minh City with a fully equipped amenity in an amazing view! Only 50 walk from Tan Dinh Church and 100m walk to Tan Dinh Market. Easy to access from the airport. We rent the entire house, so that you do not share any space with anyone. :D
We wish to satisfy all type of big group traveler even with baby or toddler.

We will meet you as a guest but will say good bye as a family....:D

The space

We clean it daily, and designer home comforts- beautiful kitchen for you to cook your own meal, along with friendly hosts who you can trust, bring you around and show you a more authentic local insider view of Saigon
Merge into the culture and live like a local, beside that the house provides all it takes to be comfortable. We are what we do! we carefully customize every little thing to suit our guests needs.
You have everything you need to start your adventure
# BEDROOM
-Room: Max 3 persons
-Free Wi-Fi.
-Beds: Queen-size beds (Latex Mattress). Mattress bed
-Desk working
-Air conditioner(Daikin Inverter)
-Big window
-Iron-Table Lamp
-Small bookshelf
- Closet
# LIVING ROOM
-Free Wi-Fi.
-Sofa-bed. Mattress bed
-Table and 2 chairs(Artek)
-TV 32 inch
-Big window
-Closet
- Wine shelves
- Aquarium fish
- Medicine chest
# KITCHEN
-Refrigerator(LG)
-Induction Range
-Electric tea pot(STELTON)
-Wine glass
-Coffee
- Instant noodles
-Spoons, Chopsticks, Forks, Knives
-Frying pan, Pot
-Wine opener
-Sink
# BATHROOM
-Shower booth
-Shampoo and Conditioner
-Bodywash and Soap
-Toothpaste
-Body towel
-Hair dryer
- Soap hand
- Oil
# TOP FLOOR
Arena Laundry
Tearooms
Table
Green Tree
# SERVICE
- Sim 3g (please tell me)
-Safe digital door lockbox
-Self Check in/out
- Free WiFi
- Free water, coffee, tea

Guest access

The house is located in a newly developed area with many late night eateries and nightlife close by. Please feel at ease knowing you can come back late to a safe home with absolutely no curfew..

You have 24/7 access to the house, including our well-equipped kitchen, laundry area, TV 32 inch w/ cable , and tearoom to relax and work on your laptop.

24 hours access. It's the private house for your own

Interaction with guests

I live not too far away so I can always drop by if you need help with anything.
I'm available 24/7 on my cellphone. You can always text me if you have any questions..
We aim to provide the best experience and as local as possible with convenience.
Keep in touch with us through various channels Zalo, Viber, KakaoTalk, Line, WhatsApp, Airbnb message. I will keep you updated all the time. Anything you need help with, we will be there in the shortest time possible.
Our mission is to improve the service by going extra-miles and bring the best experience to our guest at our home.

Other things to note

1/ Interested in knowing where the best eats are? tourist attractions? nightlife? clubs? Just message us and we can create an itinerary for you!
2/ Please report us if you intend to bring any strangers home.
3/ CHECK IN: Checkin earlier than 2 PM is depending on the house's availability. Let's us know in advance. In case the house is not ready, we can keep the luggage for you.
4/ CHECK OUT: Checkout time is strictly followed. Sometimes we are not at our places when you check out, please leave the key in lockbox. Luggage keeping after checkout is available.
5/ Guests' passport photo may be required during check in.
6/ Please make sure to contact us if you have any questions about getting through the Airport, using your Mobile Phones, or finding transportation.
7/ The house has 1 security cameras for security purposes only. The camera are set up at the main entrance. Please inform us in advance if you don't want to have these cameras in the house during your stay.
8/ Cleaning is done once a week, additional cleaning ($15/time) upon request.
9/ No Party Allowed

Link airbnb: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/22619684

Link fb: https://www.facebook.com/HM-House-229970434224320/

Hỏi Phượt

Forum statistics

Threads
Bài viết
Members
Latest member
Xelubeouu
Back