What's new

Nộp visa du lịch Úc Online

Hi bạn,
Theo ý kiến cá nhân của mình thì mình xin trả lời như sau :
- Vì visa thông thường có hạn là 1 năm kể từ ngày cấp nên xin từ bây giờ vẫn ok nhé, trong lịch trình bạn nên để ngày dự kiến là trước 3 tháng tức là khoảng tháng 9
- Mình tuy k có kinh nghiệm nhiều hộ chiếu nhưng bạn sẽ khai trên 1 hộ chiếu ( cái mà sẽ dùng để xin visa cũng như đi sang ÚC) thì chọn hộ chiếu mà đã đi những nước phát triển cho cơ hội đậu cao hơn
- Nếu hồ sơ bạn mạnh thì k nhất thiết phải khai có friend bên đó, còn nếu bạn khai thì phải có một số bằng chứng ( bạn đọc thêm yêu cầu trên ĐSQ) để cung cấp trong hồ sơ
- Form đó mình in ra khai tay rồi chụp ảnh up lên đó.

Hi vọng bạn pass visa nha :)

Hình như bác có nhầm ko? Một người chỉ có 1 cuốn hộ chiếu duy nhất (hộ chiếu phổ thông). Cho dù bạn giả bộ báo mất hộ chiếu với CA khì làm hộ chiếu mới thì hộ chiếu cũ sẽ hủy trên hệ thống.

Bạn mang cuốn hộ chiếu đó khi XUẤT CẢNH thì cũng bị cấm xuất cảnh thậm chí bị giữ lại để thẩm vấn.

Trường hợp bạn trên thì lấy cuốn hộ chiếu có hiệu lực để xin visa. Còn các hộ chiếu khác dùng để khai lịch sử du lịch. Chứ không phải lấy cuốn hộ chiếu nào đi nhiều để xin visa.

The applicant provided some evidence with their application of their personal and economic circumstances in support of their claims to be a genuine tourist who intends a temporary stay.
Although the applicant claimed to be employed in Vietnam with family’s restaurant, the applicant has not provided sufficient evidence with the application of a regular salary payment/revenue that supports the applicant’s income and employment claims. This leads me to have doubts as to the applicant’s ongoing employment and overall economic circumstances in Vietnam. As such, I do not consider that the applicant has strong employment or economic incentives to return Vietnam at the end of the applicant’s proposed stay in Australia.
I have considered the evidence provided of the applicant’s economic circumstances as a whole, and note that the evidence provided of the applicant’s financial capacity is a recently deposited bank deposit. I have attached little weight to this document as evidence of the applicant’s financial means, as on its own, it does not sufficiently demonstrate any regular income or savings pattern and cannot be considered as significant evidence of the applicant’s overall financial situation. I am also not satisfied that the applicant has the ability to accumulate the funds presented, and therefore that these are the personal funds of the applicant. As such, I do not consider that the applicant has strong economic incentives to return Vietnam at the end of the applicant’s proposed stay in Australia.
I note that the application includes details that support for the applicant will be provided by a third party. While I have taken the offer of support into consideration, I have attached less weight to this evidence as this is not in of itself sufficient evidence of a genuine visit. The onus is on the applicant themselves to provide evidence of their circumstances in Vietnam that would demonstrate that they intend a genuine temporary visit.
I also note from the details and evidence provided in the application, that the applicant has limited previous international travel. While considering all of the details provided in the application, I find that the limited previous international travel undertaken by the applicant, and the applicant’s personal circumstances to be inconsistent with the stated purpose and length of the applicant’s proposed visit.
In assessing these criteria I have taken into account the information provided in the applicant’s visa application form and the supporting documents provided. On balance, I find that the applicant has not demonstrated sufficiently strong employment, economic, family or other commitments in Vietnam that would be sufficient incentive for the applicant to return to Vietnam.
In light of the above considerations, I am not satisfied that the applicant genuinely intends to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose the applicant has stated, and therefore find that the applicant does not satisfy Subclause 600.211 of the Regulations.
Decision
As the applicant did not meet one or more subclauses in Schedule 2 of the Regulations, I find that the applicant does not meet the criteria for the grant of a Visitor (class FA) (subclass 600) visa. Therefore, I refuse the application for a Visitor visa.
Mình bị từ chối visa có thể nộp lại đc k vậy..cảm ơn các bạn nhiều

The applicant provided some evidence with their application of their personal and economic circumstances in support of their claims to be a genuine tourist who intends a temporary stay.
Although the applicant claimed to be employed in Vietnam with family’s restaurant, the applicant has not provided sufficient evidence with the application of a regular salary payment/revenue that supports the applicant’s income and employment claims. This leads me to have doubts as to the applicant’s ongoing employment and overall economic circumstances in Vietnam. As such, I do not consider that the applicant has strong employment or economic incentives to return Vietnam at the end of the applicant’s proposed stay in Australia.
I have considered the evidence provided of the applicant’s economic circumstances as a whole, and note that the evidence provided of the applicant’s financial capacity is a recently deposited bank deposit. I have attached little weight to this document as evidence of the applicant’s financial means, as on its own, it does not sufficiently demonstrate any regular income or savings pattern and cannot be considered as significant evidence of the applicant’s overall financial situation. I am also not satisfied that the applicant has the ability to accumulate the funds presented, and therefore that these are the personal funds of the applicant. As such, I do not consider that the applicant has strong economic incentives to return Vietnam at the end of the applicant’s proposed stay in Australia.
I note that the application includes details that support for the applicant will be provided by a third party. While I have taken the offer of support into consideration, I have attached less weight to this evidence as this is not in of itself sufficient evidence of a genuine visit. The onus is on the applicant themselves to provide evidence of their circumstances in Vietnam that would demonstrate that they intend a genuine temporary visit.
I also note from the details and evidence provided in the application, that the applicant has limited previous international travel. While considering all of the details provided in the application, I find that the limited previous international travel undertaken by the applicant, and the applicant’s personal circumstances to be inconsistent with the stated purpose and length of the applicant’s proposed visit.
In assessing these criteria I have taken into account the information provided in the applicant’s visa application form and the supporting documents provided. On balance, I find that the applicant has not demonstrated sufficiently strong employment, economic, family or other commitments in Vietnam that would be sufficient incentive for the applicant to return to Vietnam.
In light of the above considerations, I am not satisfied that the applicant genuinely intends to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose the applicant has stated, and therefore find that the applicant does not satisfy Subclause 600.211 of the Regulations.
Decision
As the applicant did not meet one or more subclauses in Schedule 2 of the Regulations, I find that the applicant does not meet the criteria for the grant of a Visitor (class FA) (subclass 600) visa. Therefore, I refuse the application for a Visitor visa.
Mình bị từ chối visa có thể nộp lại đc k vậy..cảm ơn các bạn nhiều

Bạn khắc phục hết các khoản bạn đi đânh rớt là ok nộp lại

- về bảo gia đình làm cái hợp đồnh lao động cho bạn làm quản lý cao cấp của nhà hàng của bạn (hy vọng không phải quán ăn). Có người làm chủ doanh nghiệp nhỏ còn rớt nói chi là bạn show cái nhà hàng gia đình bạn đang hoạt động

- rồi thực hiện trả luơng cao đủ chứng minh thu nhập và chứng minh thu nhập đó có thể tiết kiệm số tiền trong stk mà bạn đã nộp vào. (Vd Bạn thu nhập 5tr/th thì lấy đâu ra stk 1-200tr)

Đại khái là vậy.

Bạn khắc phục hết các khoản bạn đi đânh rớt là ok nộp lại

- về bảo gia đình làm cái hợp đồnh lao động cho bạn làm quản lý cao cấp của nhà hàng của bạn (hy vọng không phải quán ăn). Có người làm chủ doanh nghiệp nhỏ còn rớt nói chi là bạn show cái nhà hàng gia đình bạn đang hoạt động

- rồi thực hiện trả luơng cao đủ chứng minh thu nhập và chứng minh thu nhập đó có thể tiết kiệm số tiền trong stk mà bạn đã nộp vào. (Vd Bạn thu nhập 5tr/th thì lấy đâu ra stk 1-200tr)

Đại khái là vậy.

Cảm ơn bạn nhiều..mình vừa bị từ chối hôm qua thì khi nào nộp lại đc hả bạn..

Under policy when considering “any other relevant matter”, decision makers may take
into account a wide range of considerations to determine whether an applicant genuinely
intends a temporary stay in Australia. This may include, but is not limited to, the applicant’s
employment, economic and family circumstances, their credibility, the claimed purpose and
period of stay, and the applicant’s previous travel history.
The applicant provided some evidence with their application of their personal and economic
circumstances in support of their claims to be a genuine tourist who intends a temporary
stay.
Having reviewed the evidence provided regarding the applicant’s economic circumstances,
I consider that the applicant has not adequately demonstrated strong employment, financial
and other commitments that may support the likelihood of their compliance with the
conditions attached to the visa and their return home at the end of their proposed stay in
Australia. As such, I consider that the applicant has not demonstrated strong incentives to
return Vietnam, which casts doubt that their intention to only stay temporarily in Australia is
genuine.
I also note from the details and evidence provided in the application, that the applicant
has limited previous international travel. While considering all of the details provided in the
application, I find that the limited previous international travel undertaken by the applicant,
and the applicant’s personal circumstances to be inconsistent with the stated purpose and
length of the applicant’s proposed visit.
After considering the information provided, I am not satisfied that the applicant genuinely
intends to stay temporarily in Australia for the purposes set out above.
Therefore, I am not satisfied that the applicant meets the relevant criteria in clause 600.211
in Schedule 2 of the Migration Regulations.

--

Lý do từ chối visa là như thế này thì chắc phải đi vài nước phải k các bạn?

Đợt này LSQ xét nhanh ghê. Mình submit thu năm 5/7, lay Biometrics ngay 7/7. Hôm nay 10/7 đã nhận đươc visa Granted 1 näm, multi entries. Cám ơn diễn đàn rất hữu ích.
Hồ sơ mình gồm có:
1.Đơn 1419
2.Giấy xác nhận cty
3. Đơn nghỉ phép
4. Các giấy tờ chứng minh tài sản: sổ tiết kỉệm, tất cả thong tin của các thẻ credit, lịch trình, financial mánagement, thư ngỏ( giai thich ly do di du lich va se quay ve)so ho khau, giay dang ky ket hon....
Các nước từng đi qua: Úc (2015), Hàn, Đài Loan, Trung Quoc, Malay, Sing, Thai, Cam, Hong Kong.... Hầu như năm nào cũng đi :) Chac cũng là điểm cộng
Các bạn cứ chứng minh được thực sự sẽ quay về, có việc ổn đinh có thể cơ hội cao hơn.

Cảm ơn bạn nhiều..mình vừa bị từ chối hôm qua thì khi nào nộp lại đc hả bạn..

Bạn phải khắc phục các lý do từ chối, hoặc giải trình... chứ hồ sơ lý lịch như cũ nộp vẫn rớt thôi.

Nếu khắc phục được thì lúc nào nộp chả được.

Mọi người ơi cho em xin hỏi ngoài lề tí.
Em nộp visa trực tiếp VFS chứ k nộp online. Nhưng đến nay vẫn chưa có kết quả (19/06).
Em thấy mọi người nộp online nhanh có kết quả quá k biết có phải nộp online nhanh hơn trực tiếp VFS k ?!.
Em nộp theo nhóm 4 người trong dòng họ thì có bổ trợ gì cho nhau k ạ?! Do 2 vc cháu em từng đi Úc rồi.
Em cảm ơn.

Hi bạn,
Theo ý kiến cá nhân của mình thì mình xin trả lời như sau :
- Vì visa thông thường có hạn là 1 năm kể từ ngày cấp nên xin từ bây giờ vẫn ok nhé, trong lịch trình bạn nên để ngày dự kiến là trước 3 tháng tức là khoảng tháng 9
- Mình tuy k có kinh nghiệm nhiều hộ chiếu nhưng bạn sẽ khai trên 1 hộ chiếu ( cái mà sẽ dùng để xin visa cũng như đi sang ÚC) thì chọn hộ chiếu mà đã đi những nước phát triển cho cơ hội đậu cao hơn
- Nếu hồ sơ bạn mạnh thì k nhất thiết phải khai có friend bên đó, còn nếu bạn khai thì phải có một số bằng chứng ( bạn đọc thêm yêu cầu trên ĐSQ) để cung cấp trong hồ sơ
- Form đó mình in ra khai tay rồi chụp ảnh up lên đó.

Hi vọng bạn pass visa nha :)

Cảm ơn bạn đã tư vấn. Hy vọng sẽ đậu visa bạn ah

Cứ xin bây giờ nhé. Nó sẽ cấp theo lịch trình bạn xin.

Năm ngoái cuối tháng 11 mình xin visa single cho chuyến đi lễ 30/4, đầu tháng 12 là được cấp luôn visa entri từ 12/2017 - 12/2018 luôn. Trong đây có bạn xin trước cả tháng, được cấp single thôi nhưng thời hạn vẫn rơi vào ngày mình ghi trong đờn (vd bạn xin tháng 10, thì nó sẽ cấp single 03 tháng từ 09/2018 - 11/2018, tất nhiên chỉ ra vào Úc 1 lần)

KHông có vụ xin trước mà nó cấp visa ngắn hạn trước ngày dự định đi đâu.

Cảm ơn bạn đã tư vấn cho mình!

Hỏi Phượt

Forum statistics

Threads
Bài viết
Members
Latest member
angindustries
Back