What's new

Làm thế nào để chuyển visa B1 thành F1 vậy mọi người ???

usranger

Phượt thủ
Mình nghe nói chuyển B1 thành F1 được, bạn nào từng chuyển thành công chia sẻ kinh nghiệm với nhé, thủ tục các bước ra sao. Thanks.

-Xin F1 tại VN chỉ dễ với mấy đứa mới học xong high school rồi đi liền thôi. Còn lớn tuổi chút xin F1 ở VN hơi khó.

Bác lớn tuổi đến thế nào rồi ạ? Chuyển từ B1 sang F1 ở Mỹ còn khó hơn đó. Còn thủ tục các bước em cứ copy từ trang web trường em nhé

Change of Status in the U.S.

Submit your application to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) one of two ways:
a. Apply online through the USCIS ELIS (USCIS Electronic Immigration System) or
b. Mail a paper application to the USCIS Dallas Lockbox facility.

If you apply online, you must scan and upload copies of the following documents to ELIS. You will complete Form I-539 information online and pay the application fee online.
If you choose the paper application option, mail the following documents to the USCIS Lockbox.

Form I-539 (Paper application only; if you apply online, complete Form I-539 information online)
$290 fee: check or money order payable to “U.S. Department of Homeland Security” (Paper application only; if you apply online, you will pay the fee online)
Original I-94 card or photocopy of admission stamp and paper printout of I-94 record
Photocopy of the visa page and identification page in your passport
Photocopy of the signed I-20 issued in your name by the UW
Detailed evidence of financial support
Photocopy of proof of payment of SEVIS fee
Detailed letter requesting and explaining the need to change status
If your B-1/B-2 visa is endorsed "prospective student," you should have little difficulty changing to student status. If your visa does not have a "prospective student" notation, include answers to the following questions in your letter:
What did you tell the consular officer was the purpose of your visit to the U.S.?
Upon entry to the U.S., what did you tell the immigration officer was the purpose of your visit?
How and when did you arrive at your decision to study in the U.S.?
How and when did you first contact the University, and when were you informed you had been admitted?
If prior to your entry into the U.S. your intention was to attend school, why didn't you apply for an F-1 student visa rather than the B-2 visitor visa?
Have you been in the U.S. before? When and for what purpose?
Any relatives in the U.S.? If so, what types of visas are they here on?

Hỏi Phượt

Forum statistics

Threads
Bài viết
Members
Latest member
daniel22
Back