Vậy lập nhóm để bàn kế hoạch chi tiết thôi bạn ơi.Còn 1 lịch trình hiện mình đang tham khảo landtour, hiện chưa chốt p.a. Mình cũng đang tuyển thêm 1-2 bạn a. Hiện đã có 3 người.
Day 1: Arrival At Leh (Relax and acclimatization )
- Pick-up fro Airport Early morning and Drop to Hotel
-After b/fast Rest and Relax
- In Evening Visit Leh Palace ,Shanti Stupa, Local Market in
- Overnight stay in the Guesthouse/ Hotel in Leh.
Day 2 : Leh Local Sight seeing
- Today local Sightseeing in leh after breakfast.
- Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame
- Confluences of Indus & Zanskar River, Rancho School,
- Evening is free for local market and explore the restaurant in leh
- Overnight stay in the Camp/GuestHouse in Leh.
Day 3: Leh - Nubra Valley - Diskit –
- Start towards Nubra Valley today which lies on the ancient caravan trade route or the silk route.
- Khardung La (world's highest motorable pass).
- Deskit:-Very old Deskit monastery with the tallest Buddha statue in India.
- Hunder:- Sand dunes, Double humped camel safari on sand dunes
- Overnight stay in the Camp/Guest House.
Day 4: Nubra to Pangong via Shyok valley
- Wake up amid the natural spectacle. Freshen up and have breakfast.
- Drive alongside of River Shyok, Durbok to arrive to the Pangong Lake.
- Enjoy the view of sunset and sunrise from the lake shores.
- Overnight stay in the Camp.
Day 5: Pangong to Leh
- Wake up to the bliss of Pangong Lake & ideal for bird watching.
- Stop at Chang la pass (Highest mountain passes).
- Enroute visit Hemis, Thiksey Monastery.
- Later, continue with your drive to Leh. On arrival to Leh check in Guesthouse for overnight stay.
Day 6: Drop To Leh Airport
- After Breakfast Check-out from Hotel/ Guest House