What's new

Những vấn đề trục trặc với visa Châu Âu

Re: Cần kinh nghiệm làm đơn cứu xét visa Pháp

thực tế là em đã làm đơn cứu xét nhưng vẫn k có động tĩnh gì, nhưng có tham khảo được một số cách làm đơn cứu xét nên chia sẻ cho mn ai cần sử dụng

1. The date, address and greetings were written.
June 13, 2016
Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
Visa Section
25/F Tower 2, RCBC Plaza,
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines
To Whom It May Concern:
2. Her personal details and current address were included in the beginning of the letter.
Good day!
I am Diana Grace Yabis, born on June 15, 1993 in Manila, Philippines with passport number EB6354276. I live at #25 Halimbawa Street, Chorva Village, Makati, Philippines.
3. The date her application was rejected.
I am writing this letter as remonstration for the rejection of my visa application I received from the German Embassy dated May 26, 2016. My visa application was refused for the reason that my “intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained”.
4. The main body of her visa appeal letter. The reason why she was rejected was because the embassy thinks she will not come back. Meaning they were questioning her proof of rootedness. So she wrote in the appeal letter that she has submitted all her documents related to her job which is one proof of rootedness that one can show.
I don’t understand why I was refused a tourist visa when I have shown proofs that I will be coming back to the Philippines after my approved vacation leave from work. Hence I am writing to appeal my visa application and I have attached additional documents as proof that I do not intend to be an illegal immigrant in Germany.
Firstly, I have submitted all the documents that you require as proof of “Your rootedness in the Philippines” as an employee. I am a full-time employee of Unilever RFM as a Distributor Development Executive since April 16, 2015. I have submitted and attached in this appeal again all the required documents as proof that I will return to the Philippines after my approved vacation leave: my Certificate of Employment, my Income Tax Return and my approved Leave of Absence.
5. Travel history and previous visas. If you have travelled before or have other visas, you can write about this and other visas that you have. Show that you have a good travel history (if you have any).
Secondly, I have studied and lived in Warsaw and travelled around Europe in 2011-2012 as a full scholar of the European Commission under the Erasmus Mundus scholarship scheme. I studied at University of Warsaw from September 2011 to March 2012 as an exchange student. I have travelled to almost a dozen countries in Europe during this time. I have attached a photo of my type D visa issued by the Embassy of Poland. I would also like to point out that I followed the dates of my visa and left from the Schengen Area before its expiry. If I wanted to be an illegal immigrant in Europe, I have plenty of opportunities to do so during this time.
6. Reasons why she is traveling to Europe. Write your reasons and your travel plans. Show that you are truly just a traveller without any bad plans to be an illegal immigrant. Write how you have never overstayed abroad and how you always came back. Tell them you don’t have any records of being an illegal immigrant. This is what my sister did.
Thirdly, I will be traveling with my parents, Jose and Maria Yabis, at the same time to visit my brother, DJ Yabis, who lives in Germany. I have not visited my brother who has lived in Germany for the last 3 years and I would love to visit this year with my parents as we have planned this to be a family get-together in Germany. Our family has NO RECORD of overstaying visas, illegal immigration or any of that sort. I HAVE NO DREAMS of becoming an illegal immigrant. I can even report at your embassy when I come back to show you that I, in fact, came back to the Philippines. I have also attached my parent’s visas and my brother’s passport and Germany ID on this appeal.
7. Create a sense of urgency by mentioning when your flight date is. It is specially effective when you are really traveling soon. My sister wrote it short and sweet.
Me and my parents are planning to fly together on Saturday, June 25, 2016, to Germany. I hope you can respond to my appeal as soon as possible because I have barely two weeks before our planned departure date and I still need to book my flights.
Thank you so much for considering my appeal and I hope to hear a positive response from you.
8. Hand signature. Plus don’t forget to write your email and phone number so they can contact you easily. I omitted my sister’s signature in the sample for privacy reasons. Obviously.
Sincerely,
Diana Grace Yabis
[email protected]
0917645xxxx
9. Include all the attachments in your appeal letter. She included proof about her job, her leave of absence and her income tax. She also included a photo of her previous Schengen visa, my ID, my parents’ approved visas etc. Attach everything you mentioned in the appeal letter that will support your claims.
Notice that my sister’s appeal letter was just one page. Keep it short, concise and direct to the point. Don’t beg for a visa. Show them that you deserve a visa. And that you are not planning to be an illegal immigrant.

mẫu thứ 2 ................

Zweijuo Chinjuani
Street number
City, State, code
Country
Date of birth: January 6, 1971
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone No. +92-123-1234567

November 29, 2012
Embassy Name
Embassy Address

Subject: Appeal against denial of Schengen visa
Visa application (case) number: 12-123456
Date of visa application submission: October 26, 2012
Date of visa denial: November 12, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam:

I would like to appeal against the decision made regarding my Schengen visa application. Your denial letter states insufficient funds in my bank account as the reason for my visa denial. After submitting my Schengen visa application my bank wrongfully withdrew funds from my account. An insufficient fund in my account was my bank’s mistake. The situation has been corrected, and my bank account currently holds sufficient funds as required by your policies. I would like to ask you to reconsider my application and to void your visa denial. Please, see the attachment, which includes a copy of my current bank account statement showing sufficient funds in my account.

In case you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact me at the above-provided email address or by phone on weekdays between 8 am and 6 pm. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,

Zweijuo Chinjuani

mẫu thứ 3

To
Visa Consular
France Embassy
Madani Avenue, Baridhara Diplomatic Enclave,
Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Subject: Appeal against denial of Schengen visa application.

Visa application (case) number: 2018-xxxxxxxxx
Date of visa application submission: 08/02/2018
Date of visa denial: 12/02/82018.

Dear Sir/Madam,
With this letter I would hereby like to appeal against the decision made regarding my Schengen visa application.

As your refusal latter you mention that: The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and condition of the intended stay was not reliable.

I will not living your nice country after my visit. My status and Social status I can’t stay any Country illegally and I am very interested to living my Country. I am rich man in my country.

The situation has since been corrected my travel purpose now match those required by your policies. As for my possible refusal to return, I hasten to inform you that it would be extremely unprofitable for me. I am Industrialist in my country. I am sending you a notarized copy of my documents of property ownership, as well as a copy of my current bank account statement, showing sufficient funds.

Travel plane dated on 04/04/2018 to 10/04/2018:

1) Eiffel Tower, 2) Louvre Museum, 3) Champs Elysees/Arc of Triumph,
4) Cruise on the Seine & 5) Montmartre. I'll see your beautiful places for just 7 days.

My Industry Name & Designation:
1. XXXXXXXXX. (Proprietor).

My visited country list:
1) Korea 2) Singapore 3) Brunei Tourist Alone 4) Saudi Arabia (Omrah Hajj) with my mother.
5) China 6) India 7) Srilanka Tourist Alone Taiwan (Rotary Program)
9) Thailand 10) Malaysia 11) Maldives. Tourist Alone

My Bank Statement & FDR:
* I have 14,29,923.00 Taka, Bank Statement from XXXX Bank.
* I have 20,00,000.00 Taka, FDR from XXXXXX Bank Ltd.

My total assets valuation: 8,40,00,000.00 BDT (8,15,296.52 EURO)
I attaching my all assets documents with my factory & showroom for your kind consideration.

My Club Name:
XXXXXXXXX Dhaka. (I am an honorable member of this club).

Based on this information, I would like to ask you to reconsider your previous decision to cancel my visa application. Should you require any additional information or documentation, I will gladly provide you with it. Please, do not hesitate to contact me via the contacts provided at the top of this letter.

Sincerely yours

Mohammad XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Proprietor
XXYYXXYYXXY.

Một số lưu ý trên trang của tổng lãnh sự quán Pháp

• Phòng thị thực của Tổng Lãnh sự quán Pháp không trả lời điện thoại.
• Khi cần thông tin, quý vị tham khảo trước tiên trang web của Tổng lãnh sự quán Pháp. Tại đây, sẽ có câu trả lời cho phần lớn các câu hỏi liên quan đến thị thực mà quý vị có thể muốn biết.
• Nếu không tìm ra câu trả lời cho câu hỏi của mình, xin vui lòng gửi câu hỏi đến địa chỉ sau : [email protected]
• Các câu hỏi rườm rà hay đã có sẵn câu trả lời trên trang web này sẽ không được xử lý.
• Khi gửi thư, xin ghi đầy đủ họ tên người gửi.
• Phòng thị thực xử lý cùng lúc rất nhiều hồ sơ. Nếu không nhận được ngay lập tức câu trả lời, xin quý vị vui lòng kiên nhẫn và không cần phải gửi nhiều lần với cùng một nội dung.
• Xin lưu ý các vấn đề sau :
o các câu hỏi chỉ liên quan đến thị thực
o chúng tôi không trả lời cho các yêu cầu lấy hẹn : cách duy nhất lấy hẹn là thực hiện thủ tục tại mục « Lấy hẹn nộp hồ sơ ».
o chúng tôi không trả lời cho các yêu cầu xác nhận tính chính xác của các thông tin trên trang web của Tổng lãnh sự quán Pháp.
o chúng tôi không trả lời các câu hỏi liên quan đến hồ sơ xin visa đang được xem xét : khi đương đơn nộp hồ sơ, chúng tôi đã thông báo cho đương đơn biết ngày và cách thức mà chúng tôi sẽ thông báo kết quả.
o chúng tôi không trả lời những câu hỏi mà câu trả lời đã có trên trang web của Tổng lãnh sự quán Pháp : trong trường hợp này, chúng tôi sẽ hướng dẫn quý vị vào trang có câu trả lời phù hợp.
o chúng tôi không trả lời những câu hỏi liên quan đến thủ tục cần thực hiện sau khi đến Pháp.
o chúng tôi không trả lời các câu hỏi liên quan đến cách thức để có các giấy tờ được yêu cầu trong hồ sơ xin thị thực.
o chúng tôi không kiểm tra trước các giấy tờ mà quý vị định nộp. Hồ sơ sẽ được kiểm tra tại quầy khi quý vị đến nộp hồ sơ và sau khi đã thanh toán lệ phí.
o danh sách các giấy tờ cần nộp được ghi rõ trên trang web của Tổng lãnh sự quán Pháp.

còn dưới này là mẫu đơn của em, e cũng k giỏi tiếng anh đâu e nếu ý rồi bạn em chỉnh sửa lại giúp cho e, e tính là nếu lsq k care thì khi e nộp lại cũng sẽ dùng letter này để giải trình lại

To: Consulate General of France in Ho Chi Minh City
Visa Section
27 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street. Ben Nghe Ward
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Subject : Appeal against denial of Schengen visa application.

Visa application (case) nu¬¬mber: SGN.2018.007681
Date of visa application submission: 17/04/2018
Date of visa denial: 27/04/2018

To Whom It May Concern:
My name is Dang Thi Ngoc Mai, date of birth Jan 25, 1987. My passport number BXXXXXXX and my current address is 111/B3 Tam Hoa Hamlet, Hiep Hoa Village, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province, Vietnam.

I am writing this letter to appeal against the decision made regarding my Schengen visa application. As mentioned in your refusal letter, the information submitted in my visa application regarding the justification for the purpose and condition of the intended ¬¬¬stay was not reliable. Therefore, I would like to provide clarifications about my visit.

Firstly, I would like to apologize for not providing a careful preparation for my schedule. I did not remember the time and the flight number correctly. Therefore, I hope that the Consulate General of France will review my new itinerary, which is attached in this letter, and reconsider my visa application.

Secondly, I would like to clarify that I will definitely return to Vietnam after my visit due to my career and my family attachment in Vietnam. I have a good job which brings stable income to my family. I’m also living with my parents, my husband, my younger sister, and most importantly, my two sons (the older one is just 3 years old and the younger one is now just 5 months old).

Finally, I’m a high school Chemistry teacher in Bien Hoa city. After this school year, I will have a 3-month break in the summer. Therefore, I want to make the best use out of this time to travel before the next school year and to relieve my stress after going on the maternity leave.

The situation has been corrected. My travel purpose now matches those required by your policies.

My visited countries include:

1) Canada 2) Australia 3) Japan 4) Korea
5) Hongkong 6) Taipei 7) Singapore 8) Thailand
9) Indonesia 10) Malaysia

Based on this information, I hope that you will reconsider the previous decision to cancel my visa application. Should there be any requirements, I will gladly provide you with more information and documents. Please do not hesitate to contact me via the contacts provided at the bottom of this letter

Sincerely yours
Dang Thi Ngoc Mai
[email protected]
098XXXXXXX

Em nộp đơn tls ngày 7/8 ngày 19/8 visa về tới tay em. trong lịch trình em bay ngày 24 nhưng 28 em mới bay. ra sân bay thì không được bay khi nhân viên hãng nhắn tin với lsq. Em lên lsq hỏi thì nó bảo không khớp lịch trình như lúc đăng ký rồi hủy visa của em. nó cấp visa em từ 20/8 đến 24/9. mà vé máy bay e mua không hoàn hủy được. em đang rất ức chế về vấn đề này mong các cao nhân giúp đỡ ạ. em có nên apply lại luôn không. hay cứ khiếu nại nó cái đã ạ. em cảm ơn

Chào bạn

Trường hợp của bạn khá giống với trường hợp của em mình. Tuy khởi đầu khác nhau, bạn bị cancel vì đổi lịch bay, em mình cancel vì hủy booking nhưng lí do thì giống nhau: " thay đổi lịch trình so với kế hoạch ban đầu". Bạn còn mất ít, mình và e mình mất 20tr cho việc hoãn hủy vì đã book hết KS, tàu bè, bus ...

TH em mình bị hủy VISA ở đây : https://www.phuot.vn/threads/217298-Kinh-nghi%E1%BB%87m-xin-visa-Schengen-Ch%C3%A2u-%C3%82u-(ph%E1%BA%A7n-4)?p=1618140#post1618140

Trước hết mình thấy 02 bạn giống nhau ở chỗ là được cấp visa theo plan <từ ngày này đến ngày này>, bình thường sẽ là 30 or 45 ngày trong 3 tháng/1năm. Cũng bị người Pháp pv xong rồi hủy visa.

Mình muốn hỏi bạn 1 số thông tin để phỏng đoán xem chuyện gì đã xảy ra :
1. Bạn là ng HN hay tỉnh
2. Công việc của bạn
3. Chứng minh tài chính
4. Lịch trình (vd ở Pháp bao nhiêu ngày, nc khác bao nhiêu ngày) có thay đổi ko hay chỉ shift theo vé máy bay?
5. KS có thay đổi ko? Có ở nhà bạn ko hay ở KS?
6. Visa thăm thân hay du lịch? Hộ chiếu phổ thông hay công vụ?
7. Độc thân hay có gđình r

Mình có cảnh báo về việc hủy hết booking hotel <ở Pháp> có thể bị hủy VISA nhưng giờ mới gặp trường hợp đổi máy bay bị. Mình nghĩ có thể bạn/em mình đã bị đưa vào diện nghi ngờ j đó trước khi đc cấp visa.

TH em mình, nhân viên Embassy nói hoàn toàn có thể apply lại với lịch trình khác còn VISA theo lịch trình cũ bị hủy.

P.S: theo như mình tìm hiểu, qua ng thân và đã gặp trực tiếp 1 vài ng, thì ng Việt sang chui ở Châu Âu khá nhiều, họ ban đầu làm visa du lịch, sau đó ở lại k giấy tờ và làm thuê cho các nhà hàng, cửa hiệu, sau vài năm có $ bắt đầu chạy giấy tờ nên có thể là 1 trong những lí do ng Việt ta bị siết ở EU.

Last edited:
Re: HELP- Em bị nó hủy visa.Mong sự giúp đỡ từ mọi người

Theo mình có vấn đề gì ở đây, LS cho tui đi trong khoảng ngày nào tui đi trong khoảng ngày đó, khi ra check in KHÔNG CẦN đưa lịch trình gì cả, minh đi 3 lần EU, 2 lần Úc, 1 lân Ca, chẳng bao giờ đưa lịch trình.

Các bạn check in ở sân bay "không có quyền" yêu cầu đưa lịch trình.

Họ không có quyền như bạn nói nhưng họ có quyền nghi ngờ về vé đi, vé về không đúng với hồ sơ visa và họ có quyền gọi đại sứ quán hỏi để trả lời cuối cùng. Ai đi lệch quá so với visa cấp, vé về không khớp với hạn, thậm chí vé không có số vé, hoặc vé đi đến nước không phải nước cấp visa họ đều có quyền hỏi lịch trình xem có đáng tin cậy để cho đi mà không bị trả về ở nước nhập cảnh không.

Thủ tục này ngày càng chặt do các lãnh sự quán họ cũng hợp tác làm việc này và việc phạt các hãng hàng không rất nặng (khoảng 20.000$) nếu cho người xuất cảnh bay không đúng thủ tục (trong đó có thủ tục người được cấp visa đã ký cam kết rằng các giấy tờ nộp khi làm vía đều genue và trung thực).

Lịch trình chỉ phải trình khi họ nghi ngờ, căn vặn thôi chứ không phải trình ngay cho họ. Bạn không tin cứ thử xem. Xuất cảnh TSN hay NB bạn nói là các anh không có quyền biết lịch trình của tôi, và vé đi của tôi đã book lại so với vé trình khi làm visa xem có bị sao không!! Sang pháp chẳng hạn, bạn cũng nói như vậy xem họ có cho nhập cảnh không!!

Nói chung là sơn ăn từng mặt, ma bắt từng người, nhưng không được chủ quan, cũng đừng cao ngạo quá bạn ạ. Ở nước ngoài thì có thể cao ngạo dọa kiện nếu họ sai và họ cũng rất sợ trách nhiệm nhưng ở TSN/NB bạn đừng có cao ngạo vậy. Có 2 bạn nữ sang Sinh chơi book KS Marina Bay đàng hoàng nhưng khổ nỗi lại nhờ bạn bên đó book theo suất giảm giá (chỉ người book được hưởng giá đó thôi) , thế mà bị bọn Sing nó cho về nước, dọa dẫm, cãi vã, thưa kiện cũng chào thua nhé bạn.

Hỏi Phượt

Forum statistics

Threads
Bài viết
Members
Latest member
Xelubeouu
Back