What's new

Nộp visa du lịch Úc Online

Hi bạn
Mình submit hồ sơ ngày 25/6 và 27/6 là lấy dấu vân tay.
Mình về thì ko thấy yêu cầu submit thêm giấy tờ gì ?
Mình có cần làm thêm bước gì ko bạn ?
Mình vẫn đang chờ email.

Chỉ đợi thôi à bạn, không ai yêu cầu thêm giấy tờ đâu. Do mình từ đầu không có đơn nghỉ phép do sếp đi công tác, nên mình tự bổ sung thôi. Khi nào bạn có kết quả xem được loại gì

Tháng 11 nay visa mình hết hạn vậy cỡ tháng 10 mình nộp đơn xin visa cho tháng 12 mình đi được ko? Hay phải đợi hết hạn mới nộp đơn được các bác?

Dear cả nhà,
Mình chia sẻ Case của mình nhừ sau
Mình Summit hồ sơ ngày 25/06/2018 và đi lấy sinh trắc ngày 25/06 luôn ( do mình đã từ đặt lịch hẹn trước vào ngày 23/06 để lấy sinh trắc ) vào sáng ngày 25/06 mình Submit HS xong thì nhận ngay được mail đi lấy sinh trắc, sau khi lấy xong mình bấm nút I Confirm... trong mục thêm hồ sơ đính kèm
Và hôm này ngày 29/06 mình đã nhận được Visa
Mình ở HCM và lấy sinh trắc ờ HCM nhưng trong email là HS được duyệt ờ Hà Nội
Mình là nhân viên ngân hàng luơng qua thẻ 7tr2, sổ tiết kiệm 300tr đã gửi đc 1 tháng, 5 thẻ tín dụng HM khoảng 150tr, 1 xác nhận số dư TK 100Tr, sao kê luơng 3 tháng
Mua bào hiểm du lịch
Từng đi các nước Đông Nam Á, Hàn, Đài Loan.
Xin cám ơn các anh chị trong Topic này đã chia sẽ kinh nghiệm quý báu.

Dear cả nhà,
Mình chia sẻ Case của mình nhừ sau
Mình Summit hồ sơ ngày 25/06/2018 và đi lấy sinh trắc ngày 25/06 luôn ( do mình đã từ đặt lịch hẹn trước vào ngày 23/06 để lấy sinh trắc ) vào sáng ngày 25/06 mình Submit HS xong thì nhận ngay được mail đi lấy sinh trắc, sau khi lấy xong mình bấm nút I Confirm... trong mục thêm hồ sơ đính kèm
Và hôm này ngày 29/06 mình đã nhận được Visa
Mình ở HCM và lấy sinh trắc ờ HCM nhưng trong email là HS được duyệt ờ Hà Nội
Mình là nhân viên ngân hàng luơng qua thẻ 7tr2, sổ tiết kiệm 300tr đã gửi đc 1 tháng, 5 thẻ tín dụng HM khoảng 150tr, 1 xác nhận số dư TK 100Tr, sao kê luơng 3 tháng
Mua bào hiểm du lịch
Từng đi các nước Đông Nam Á, Hàn, Đài Loan.
Xin cám ơn các anh chị trong Topic này đã chia sẽ kinh nghiệm quý báu.

Bạn được visa thời hạn bao nhiêu vậy?

Chỉ đợi thôi à bạn, không ai yêu cầu thêm giấy tờ đâu. Do mình từ đầu không có đơn nghỉ phép do sếp đi công tác, nên mình tự bổ sung thôi. Khi nào bạn có kết quả xem được loại gì

Bạn cho mình hỏi khi mình lấy dấu vân tay về thì không bấm I confirm cũng không có information provided, chỉ là phần yêu cầu lấy vân tay đã biến mất. Mình lấy vân tay về cũng 2 ngày mà status vẫn là initial assessment. Vậy mình có phải làm gì nua không?

Bạn cho mình hỏi khi mình lấy dấu vân tay về thì không bấm I confirm cũng không có information provided, chỉ là phần yêu cầu lấy vân tay đã biến mất. Mình lấy vân tay về cũng 2 ngày mà status vẫn là initial assessment. Vậy mình có phải làm gì nua không?

Vậy giờ bạn vào mục attach document để bấm nút I confirm... vẫn đc á. Bấm xong sẽ k còn chữ initial assessment nữa. Nhưng hôm nay web đang bảo trì nên có thể cuối ngày bạn vào xem thử.

Mình bị refused visa rồi mọi người ơi.
Với lý do chi tiết như sau . Mọi người có kinh nghiệm cho mình lời khuyên là mình có nên nộp lại ko mọi người ?

My decision is based on the following factors
The application indicates that the applicant wishes to visit family of a sibling in Australia,
where evidence of the invitation has been provided in the application. While I take evidence
of the invitation at face value, an invitation or offer of support in itself is not sufficient
evidence that the applicant intends a genuine temporary visit to Australia, nor is it sufficient
by itself to meet the grounds for a grant of this visa subclass.
I note from the information provided that the applicant is self-employed, where no evidence
has been provided to demonstrate that that their income is significant in the context of overall
economic and employment conditions in Vietnam. I also have concerns how the applicant
is able to afford to be absent from their business for a substantial period of time, as they
rely on the income generated from their business to support themselves. I am therefore not
satisfied that their business constitutes a sufficient incentive to return, and that the applicant
has demonstrated that a genuine visit is intended.
I also note from the details and evidence provided in the application that the applicant
does not appear to have any immediate dependant family members in Vietnam who may
constitute an incentive to return. Additionally, the applicant’s family links in Australia as
detailed in their application constitute in my view an incentive for the applicant to remain in
Australia.
Having reviewed the evidence provided regarding the applicant’s economic circumstances,
I consider that the applicant has not adequately demonstrated strong employment, financial
and other commitments that may support the likelihood of their compliance with the
conditions attached to the visa and their return home at the end of their proposed stay in
Australia. As such, I consider that the applicant has not demonstrated strong incentives to
return Vietnam, which casts doubt that their intention to only stay temporarily in Australia is genuine.
- 3 -
Australian Embassy, Hanoi
POSTAL:immigration and border protection section australian embassy 8 dao tan street ba dinh district hanoi
PHONE: 84 28 3521 2000 EMAIL: [email protected]
After considering the information provided, I am not satisfied that the applicant genuinely
intends to stay temporarily in Australia for the purposes set out above.
Therefore, I am not satisfied that the applicant meets the relevant criteria in clause 600.211
in Schedule 2 of the Migration Regulations.
Decision
As clause 600.211 is not satisfied, I find the criteria for the grant of a Visitor (Tourist) visa in
the Tourist stream are not satisfied. Therefore, I refuse the application by the applicant for a
Visitor (Tourist) visa in the Tourist Stream.

Mong mọi người cho e lời khuyên, em cám ơn mọi người.

Nộp lại cũng vậy hà em ơi.

- Nguồn thu nhập hay công việc không chúng minh đảm bảo để bạn có kinh phí đi và có ý định quay lại VN làm tiếp.
- Không có môi ràng buộc người thân ở VN rõ ràng.

Mình bị refused visa rồi mọi người ơi.
Với lý do chi tiết như sau . Mọi người có kinh nghiệm cho mình lời khuyên là mình có nên nộp lại ko mọi người ?

My decision is based on the following factors
The application indicates that the applicant wishes to visit family of a sibling in Australia,
where evidence of the invitation has been provided in the application. While I take evidence
of the invitation at face value, an invitation or offer of support in itself is not sufficient
evidence that the applicant intends a genuine temporary visit to Australia, nor is it sufficient
by itself to meet the grounds for a grant of this visa subclass.
I note from the information provided that the applicant is self-employed, where no evidence
has been provided to demonstrate that that their income is significant in the context of overall
economic and employment conditions in Vietnam. I also have concerns how the applicant
is able to afford to be absent from their business for a substantial period of time, as they
rely on the income generated from their business to support themselves. I am therefore not
satisfied that their business constitutes a sufficient incentive to return, and that the applicant
has demonstrated that a genuine visit is intended.
I also note from the details and evidence provided in the application that the applicant
does not appear to have any immediate dependant family members in Vietnam who may
constitute an incentive to return. Additionally, the applicant’s family links in Australia as
detailed in their application constitute in my view an incentive for the applicant to remain in
Australia.
Having reviewed the evidence provided regarding the applicant’s economic circumstances,
I consider that the applicant has not adequately demonstrated strong employment, financial
and other commitments that may support the likelihood of their compliance with the
conditions attached to the visa and their return home at the end of their proposed stay in
Australia. As such, I consider that the applicant has not demonstrated strong incentives to
return Vietnam, which casts doubt that their intention to only stay temporarily in Australia is genuine.
- 3 -
Australian Embassy, Hanoi
POSTAL:immigration and border protection section australian embassy 8 dao tan street ba dinh district hanoi
PHONE: 84 28 3521 2000 EMAIL: [email protected]
After considering the information provided, I am not satisfied that the applicant genuinely
intends to stay temporarily in Australia for the purposes set out above.
Therefore, I am not satisfied that the applicant meets the relevant criteria in clause 600.211
in Schedule 2 of the Migration Regulations.
Decision
As clause 600.211 is not satisfied, I find the criteria for the grant of a Visitor (Tourist) visa in
the Tourist stream are not satisfied. Therefore, I refuse the application by the applicant for a
Visitor (Tourist) visa in the Tourist Stream.

Mong mọi người cho e lời khuyên, em cám ơn mọi người.

Không biết mùa này visa nộp có nhiều không các bạn. Bạn mình nộp trước mình 1 ngày có kết quả sau 1 tuần. Mình đã 2 tuần rồi chưa có kết quả nữa. Mình thấy lo quá! Có phải có kết quả trễ thì dễ bị fail không mọi người?

Mấy ngày qua, mình thấy bạn mình nộp tầm từ 2 đến 1 tuần là có kết quả. Bạn xem click nút confirm thì đó chưa. Trạng thái đơn đang ở Initail... hay là Further...

Hỏi Phượt

Forum statistics

Threads
Bài viết
Members
Latest member
ceoviva88
Back